Android is the most successful platform at this time where most people uses android accessories like Smartphone, tablet, robot, watches, and much more accessories available at this time. Everyone knows about Android facts as like how to do a video call, update the applications, and customizations. And Android also updates yourself to better user experience, android History is also truly amazing
Index of Contents
Latest Android Version 8.0 Oreo Release
On 21/2017, August Google officially releases Android Oreo the latest version of the release is more powerful, smarter, faster than another version, and it comes with new features like Picture tool, auto fill, notification layout, pop-up video and lots of feature release with this version.
and its latest feature is :
- Redesigned Settings app
- Notification channels
- Picture-in-picture support
- Unicode 10.0 emoji
- Redesigned notification shade
- Redesigned lock screen
- Adaptive icons
- Notification dots
- Sony LDAC codec support
- App-specific unknown sources
- Wider color gamut for apps
What’s new with Android 8.0?
Well, in new android update user experience a new android world with better optimization, better battery life, auto fill details and much more. If you want to experience new version you should have a nexus, and Google pixel brand Smartphone to get the latest update version.
Download the image from here. And another brand user has to wait for a long time, but may be developers can be made a custom version for other brands, If nexus and pixel (US) user want to that update the version, then they must be download image file and flash it on phone the complete Instruction of Flashing is here
To flash a system image:
- Download the appropriate system image for your device below, then unzip it to a safe directory.
- Connect your device to your computer over USB.
- Start the device in fastboot mode with one of the following methods:Using the adb tool: execute the command
adb reboot bootloader
Using a key combo: Turn the device off, then turn it on and immediately hold down the relevant key combination for your device.
- If necessary, unlock the device’s bootloader using one of the following methods:See Unlocking the bootloader for more detailed instructions. If you are updating an older device, run this command:
fastboot oem unlock
If you are updating a Nexus or Pixel device that is manufactured in 2015 or later (for example, a Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel or Pixel XL device), run this command:
fastboot flashing unlock
- Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.
- Execute the flash-all script. This script installs the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system.
Once the script finishes, your device reboots. You should now lock the bootloader for security:
Start the device in fastboot mode again, as described above. and Execute:
fastboot flashing lock
or, for older devices, run:
fastboot oem lock
Locking bootloader will wipe the data on some devices. After locking the bootloader reboot again your device Now you can enjoy the latest version.