In WorldWide lots of Users are getting Experience of Android Devices with Different Android Versions, And Android has many features like RTL(right to left), Text to Voice, Mira-Vision etc, Softkeys is also one of them, Where Soft-keys Feature is pre-install in some smartphones and Some Android doesn’t give you, but Now you can get this feature. These soft-keys features were first introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Version. I Will tell you both method for (Rooted Users) and (Non-Rooted Users)
For Rooted Users
First Check your mobile status it is rooted or not if not, you can root your android device via Kingroot.
- To Get Soft Keys on Screen, you need to edit Build.prop file.
- First Install and Open ES Explorer.
- Then Go To System mean /System
- Find Build.prop File in the bottom.
- You need to Backup this File, So first Copy the Build.prop file into another location or Same folder (For Security Reason).
- Now you can edit build.prop file tap on Build.prop file and Select ES Note Editor.
- Then to scroll down and Add the following lines at the end
- That’s it, reboot your phone and you have soft keys on ur Screen.
For Non-Rooted Users
- Simply Install Simple Control Android App.
- Yes, You can get the soft keys even non-rooted Android devices by using this app.
- First Install and open the app.
- The first time, this app will take you to the Accessibility. Enable it (for Always on Service)
- This app has a lot of customization options.
- You can customize the navigation bar button as per own choice.
- Save the Setting and enjoy Live navigation button on Left bar and bottom bar (default setting) you can also change location also.
I hope you like this Article, share this post with your friends or nearby, and keep Updates with this Site.