Yes, you heard right, We can access Windows PC files from Android over WiFi by using ES explorer, after getting the connection you can access the file even you can copy, cut, paste, upload and download the files also, it’s not the difficult procedure. I’ll show you How you can do. To exchange the files and services be Sure Your PC and smartphone using same connection (WiFi). we also told you another trick which relates the same topic but this is the new way to communicate the PC and Android. Well, We can use another file explorer in place of ES but ES Explorer is more powerful than other Explorer.
Setting to Connect LAN via WiFi on Android
First Download Es Explorer on your Android Mobile, ES explorer is All-in-one tool Providers to Android users like you have nothing else to download any extra application.
- In ES File Explorer tap the menu icon in the Top upper-left corner, then expand to NETWORK section and Select LAN
- On the menu at the bottom, tap Search to look for available network shares on your LAN.
- If you not getting the result in Search just Do it by Manually.
- tap on New Option to Create connection manually
- Fill the Details as per see you in IMAGE above.
- After creating a connection tap on Windows Icon on Android and Access you Computer file now you can copy, cut, paste the files (According to Security)
In computer you have to do this Setting
Just Follow the Steps below:-
- Open Network and Internet Setting
- Select Sharing option (in Windows 10)
Control Panel —> Network and Sharing Center. Here click on the link Change advanced settings on the left-hand sidebar to open Advance sharing settings. (in Windows 7 & 8)
- Tick (select) [turn on file and printer sharing] Under file and printer Sharing OPTION.
- Check advance Option (All Network)
- Check turn on the option of Public Folder sharing
If still have Problem Watch this Video :